Valentines Day Gluten Free Cake Box
What’s in our Valentines Day Gluten Free Cake Box?
- Double caramel brownie (vegetarian and gluten free, contains milk and egg)
- Salted caramel gingerbread blondie (vegetarian and gluten free, contain milk and egg)
- Passionfruit cheesecake blondie (vegetarian and gluten free, contains milk and egg)
- Beetroot fudge brownie (vegan and gluten free, contains soy)
- Apple crumble oat bar (vegan and gluten free, refined sugar free)
- Triple chocolate brownie (vegetarian and gluten free, contain milk and egg)
Order a valentines day edible gift box for yourself, send to a loved one, or come and collect from our Northern Quarter cafe in Manchester City centre. Select which works for you at check out.
Cake shouldn’t be stressful, and it’s important to us that we make the little things in life that bring us happiness, more accessible, so if you’d got loved ones with dietary requirements, we do have options for you too.
How it works
All you need to do is…
Choose your delivery or collection date at checkout. We deliver UK wide!
Then, add a message if you’re sending as a gift.
After this, we’ll make them ourselves, from our independent bakery in Manchester.
And then we’ll send them to you.
And then you just need to eat them and enjoy!
All of our handmade cakes are made at our female run cafe in the Northern Quarter and afterwards shipped wherever you’d like them to be. You can collect from the cafe if you’re local and save on the delivery fee.
(All gluten free bakes are baked on separate days and stored on their own so we know that they are coeliac friendly.)
★ We also sell our GIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING female empowerment stationery and homeware. Shop here.